Friday, September 7, 2012

States with the most and fewest firearms murders...

 My Daughter found this one for me!

Funny how the States with the most laws about gun control have the most deaths from guns.. Go figure!

According to 2009 numbers reported by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, DC, Louisiana, Alabama, Maryland, and Mississippi had the highest rates of firearms murders. On the opposite side of the spectrum, Vermont, Idaho, New Hampshire, Iowa, and North Dakota had the lowest. Time to move into a bed and breakfast.


underload-26d
http://flowingdata.com/2011/01/19/states-with-the-most-and-least-firearms-murders/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do To the enormous amounts of spam I will no longer take the time to moderate Anyone posting under anonymous... Sorry for the inconvenience but my email is blasted everyday with 40 to 50 anonymous posts that are junk mail. I just don't have the time to read each one before deleting.