Thursday, October 11, 2012

What you can do, Heart Attack Help...

Simple steps, yet so critical......................... Thanks Nurse Amy


If Dr. Bones ever has a heart attack I will be quickly administering these two things: 

Aspirin 325mg in powdered form inside the lower gum area and a few drops of Cayenne extract (Capsicum annum)


Extracted from: Dried fruit (90,000 H.U.)
Ratio: 1:4. 


I will keep him calm, relaxed and speak in a peaceful manner. If 911 is available I will call them. I know how to do CPR just in case, everyone should know this.
 
I also have an automatic defibrillator which I will apply, it has a computer which determines whether it will activate. I own an ambu bag also.
 
If the SHTF, I can only hope the aspirin and cayenne and my actions will be enough. Having a plan is EVERYTHING in a medical emergency. Seconds can make the difference between life and death.
 
 Learn about medical preparedness now... it may save your family member. 
 
Nurse Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do To the enormous amounts of spam I will no longer take the time to moderate Anyone posting under anonymous... Sorry for the inconvenience but my email is blasted everyday with 40 to 50 anonymous posts that are junk mail. I just don't have the time to read each one before deleting.