Saturday, February 23, 2013

Generation Y

Sent by a reader...
 
People born before 1946 were called
The Silent & Powerful Generation.
 
 
People born between 1946 and 1964 are called
The Baby Boomers.
 
 
People born between 1965 & 1979 are called  Generation X.
 
 
And people born between 1980 and 2010 are called Generation Y.
 

Why do we call the last group Generation Y?
 
 
Y should I get a job?
Y should I leave home and find my own place?
Y should I get a car when I can borrow yours?
Y should I clean my room?
Y should I wash and iron my own clothes?
Y should I buy any food?
 
 
But a cartoonist explained it very eloquently

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Do To the enormous amounts of spam I will no longer take the time to moderate Anyone posting under anonymous... Sorry for the inconvenience but my email is blasted everyday with 40 to 50 anonymous posts that are junk mail. I just don't have the time to read each one before deleting.