Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Medicinal Uses Of Raw Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by: Belinda Ford
 What Is The Difference Between Clear Vinegar &
 Raw Apple Cider Vinegar?
 

Clear vinegar has none of the benefits of raw organic apple cider vinegar. Through its processing and distilling, it’s been stripped of everything beneficial and can be detrimental to your health due to the fact that it is dead instead of alive.


Only raw organic apple cider vinegar has the “mother of vinegar” that makes the vinegar so beneficial. The “mother” is made up living nutrients and bacteria. You can actually see it settled in the bottom of the bottle like sediment.

 MOTHER OF VINEGAR
The stringy mass of goop called the "mother of vinegar" is said to have exceptional healing properties as well. The "Mother of vinegar" is a term used to refer to the mass that forms on top of cider when alcohol turns into vinegar. 

Chewing on a little of this slime every day is supposed to prevent most infectious diseases and keep germs and parasites from invading the body. It also refers to the cloudy substance that develops in stored vinegar. It is actually bacteria and yeast cells that have died. The presence of the mother shows that the best part of the apple has not been destroyed. 

Vinegars containing the mother contain enzymes and minerals that other vinegars may not have due to over processing, filtration and overheating.

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR 

It's a powerful detoxifying and purifying agent. It breaks down fatty, mucous deposits within the body. 

By breaking down these substances it improves the health and function of the vital organs of the body, such as the kidneys, bladder and liver, by preventing excessively alkaline urine. It also helps to thin out the blood, which is important in helping to prevent high blood pressure.

Apple Cider Vinegar also promotes digestion, assimilation and elimination, all the while neutralizing any toxic substances that enter the body. Apple cider vinegar has been found to kill any harmful bacteria that may be found in certain foods. 

When a mixture of apple cider vinegar and water is taken before a meal (particularly food served in restaurants or at picnics where the preparation or duration of food left uncovered and not refrigerated is questionable), it seems to prevent diarrhea or digestive upsets.
Great article... Follow link below...
The Medicinal Uses Of Raw Apple Cider Vinegar

1 comment:

  1. My story...I was diagnosed with Type2 Diabetes about 2 years ago. I was not placed on meds as I told my doctor I wanted to try and control the blood sugar with diet. Had my A1C checked every 3 months and it was always 6.8 - 6.9. I heard somewhere that AC Vinegar was good for you so I started drinking a few ounces every day. After 3 months of the vinegar my A1C was down to 5.9% I very much believe in the benefits of drinking AC vinegar and plan on keeping it up.

    Second story...I have had eczema on my face all of my adult life..have been using PsoriGel 2 and 3 times a week for as long as I can remember to keep it under control. Recently, I started getting reoccurring eye infections from the eczema and had to use some prescription eye drop medications to clear it up. The eye doc didn’t like the eye drops because it had steroids and wanted to put me on a daily pill...I said no, and started to use a diluted white vinegar solution to cure the eye infections..stings but worked like a charm, 3 or 4 flushes and the infection was gone. Then I got the crazy idea to start washing my face once a day with white vinegar and my eczema has cleared up - have not had to use PsoriGel for a little over 6 months now. The eczema still comes back once in a while but the WV keeps it under control.

    ReplyDelete

Do To the enormous amounts of spam I will no longer take the time to moderate Anyone posting under anonymous... Sorry for the inconvenience but my email is blasted everyday with 40 to 50 anonymous posts that are junk mail. I just don't have the time to read each one before deleting.