|This is awesome for sure!|
- Choose a moist area that gets sunlight for most of the day.
- Dig a bowl-shaped hole about 3 feet across (91 centimeters) and 2 feet deep (60 centimeters), with an additional sump, or deeper pit, in the center.
- Place the container into the sump.
- Place the plastic over the hole and cover the sides with rock and soil to keep it secure.
- Put your rock in the center of the sheet and let it hang down about 18 inches (45 centimeters), directly over the container, to form an inverted cone.
by Charles W. Bryant