Thursday, March 15, 2012

It‘s Not About Stuff It’s About a Mindset




It‘s Not About Stuff It’s About a Mindset, Beck & Panel Discuss:"Emergency Preparedness"

This has the Best Common Sense Information I've heard!  Take a few minutes and get informed. 

We met a young man and his family last week at a workshop and freeze dried food demonstration we did. He was  in the logging industry for years and just had gotten laid off. You could see the and hear the concern he had for his family. 

The writing is on the wall BIGGER than ever.    I'm not saying run for the hills, just some simple preparations. If you haven't already, read my  

"Food Storage"

Article then please do and it will give you some things to get you thinking and moving forward.

It's not to late, until it's to late!

Be well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do To the enormous amounts of spam I will no longer take the time to moderate Anyone posting under anonymous... Sorry for the inconvenience but my email is blasted everyday with 40 to 50 anonymous posts that are junk mail. I just don't have the time to read each one before deleting.