Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fun foods for summer!

Fun Summer idea's with Food...SRN
I Love to have people come over and serve some really fun foods.
 Out of the ordinary so to speak. 
It taste great and put's smiles on peoples faces. 

Try a few of these!

This is one of my favorites!
My Grand-kids love these!
I love these!
Some skills here!
23846626391240-09101347
Almond ears, mini chocolate chip nose, Licorice tail,
 eye's ? get creative...
Some talent needed for this one...
Natures art work...
Beautiful!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do To the enormous amounts of spam I will no longer take the time to moderate Anyone posting under anonymous... Sorry for the inconvenience but my email is blasted everyday with 40 to 50 anonymous posts that are junk mail. I just don't have the time to read each one before deleting.