Saturday, June 2, 2012

No Knead 4 Ingredient Overnight Bread Anyone Can Make

This is my favorite way to bake bread, 
it's easy and it taste so awesome. 
Don't forget to buy butter! SRN


This is epiphany bread. Ya know the stuff? The bread that is such a simple idea but one that changes how bread is made in your house. I've been working on this for a while and I think it is time to finally share it here. It has been played with enough now.  It is white bread. Don't panic. It can be done with whole grain. You just need to increase the water to 1 1/2 cups in the recipe. 

Follow this link to see recipe


 I make this dough late in the evening before I go to bed and just leave the bucket in my kitchen overnight. It takes all of three minutes to combine all the ingredients and then it is ready to go.  

Don't adjust the yeast. The beauty of the no-knead is that it takes a long slow fermentation time and that is what will develop a beautiful gluten structure in your bread. This slow ferment replaces mixing. It's crazy-cool! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do To the enormous amounts of spam I will no longer take the time to moderate Anyone posting under anonymous... Sorry for the inconvenience but my email is blasted everyday with 40 to 50 anonymous posts that are junk mail. I just don't have the time to read each one before deleting.