- 2-Cups dehydrated or freeze dried potato Chunks
- 2- eggs or freeze dried eggs powder = to 2 eggs
- 3- heaping tablespoons of freeze dried onion
- 3-Tablespoons of freeze dried celery
- 3- Tablespoons of dehydrated bell peppers
- 3-Tablespoons of black olives
- 1- cup mayo (Store bought or homemade)
- 1- teaspoon mustard
- 1- teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1-teaspoon garlic salt
- 1- teaspoon onion powder
In a large pot put your:
Add 8 cups of water and the two eggs (still in shell) bring to a boil and pull your hard boiled eggs out to cool after about 10 minutes. Let the remainder keep boiling for about 10 minutes more, until potatoes are tender.
Cool your eggs and dice them.
Next in a bowl mix your Mayo, mustard, black olives, salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic salt and diced egg.
Of course you can also use pickles, dill, cheese or what ever you're favorite flavors are...
Drain your potato mixture and cool, then mix in the dressing you made.
I cut some fresh chives from the yard as a garnish, you can use whatever you like!
This is all done with no chopping or pealing and really is a tasty dish, and best of all you had all this in your pantry ready to go. Store your Pantry right and you can just about have anything your taste buds are hankering for!
When I serve this to friends and family they have no idea that I made it with freeze dried and dehydrated Veggies, and everyone tells me how great it is and wants the recipe. When I tell them what I used, they can't believe it!
Ok this was fun, what can we do next!